Before starting the VR app installation/update, please be sure you have in your possession a VR headset activated in developer mode.
The Oculus Quest 2 & the HTC Vive Focus 3 are compatible with our main VR experiences.
Get the last VR app version
Contact OUAT! support to verify if your current situation gives you access to a VR experience.
Get Side Quest application
- Go to SideQuest download webpage
- Download the desktop application with the version corresponding to your Operating System (OS) and install it on your computer.
Install the VR app
- Open SideQuest
- Connect the headset to your computer with a USB-C cable
- Check if the connection between your computer and the headset is established : from red to orange and then green, the status – at the top left of SideQuest interface – indicates the correct connection..
- Select the menu called “Install APK file from folder on computer”
- Upload the latest HakoBio app
- Go to the task manager on SideQuest and check if the installation was done correctly
The step 3 needs a simple or double validation from your computer and headset : accepting the connection from the VR interface and the computer interface is mandatory.
Upload a VR app
- Open Side Quest
- Connect the headset to your computer
- Check if the headset is correctly connected : green status on the top left
- Select the menu called “Currently Installed apps”
- Search for a previous version of HakoBio app
- Click on “Settings” and uninstall the previous app version
- Go to the task manager and check if the application was correctly uninstalled
- Install the latest HakoBio app and check in the task manager if the application is correctly installed