Before starting your VR journey please check the following articles to learn how to start your HakoBio VR app and log into your HakoBio account:
and more specifically: Access to a HakoBio Guided Tour
Configuration of the multi-user mode to be followed by the trainer and the viewer(s)
Once you are logged in, open the menu with the virtual watch and access the application settings.
In the right-hand menu, the following must be selected and activated
- A geographical server (according to the available list): Choose a server corresponding to your region. For ex. Europe
- Activate the multi-user mode: Once you have chosen a server, activate the multi-user mode by clicking on ” Enabled “.
Important information to know:
- Once the multi-user mode is activated the choice of server is blocked. It is important to choose a server before activating the multi-user mode
- To change the server, simply deactivate the multi-user mode.
- In order to be able to invite viewers, the trainer and all the participants must have chosen the same server in the settings of the main menu.
Send an invitation and receipt of an invitation
Case of the trainer, who invites viewer(s):
Once the multi-user mode settings are chosen and activated, go back to the list of projects, then choose a tour and open it.
As soon as the environment is loaded and ready to start the tour:
- Open the menu with the virtual watch
- Then open the multi-user tab
- Once the menu is open observe the list of users that appear (on the right of the menu)
- Click on a name to send the invitation.
- From the Hakobio lobby where viewer(s) waiting for the invitation, a new window will appear. it’s possible to accept or decline the invitation.
Case of the guest, who receives an invitation from the trainer:
Once the multi-user mode settings have been chosen and activated, go back to the list of projects, then wait for the invitation from the trainer:
- When the invitation is issued you will see a new window appear.
- As a viewer your will have the option to accept or decline the invitation.
- Once accepted, the guided tour will load and you will join the trainer who is already present
Check the status of the internet connection and its latency.
- Status: green, orange or red are the indicators of the quality of the connection.
- Ping: is the indicator that updates the status (see above). The ping is a metric of the latency between the server and the headset and app used. The smaller the ping the more efficient the connection.
Multi-User Mode Tips:
If you see this interface, return to the lobby to activate the multi-user mode, as described in the beginning of this article.